Saturday 7 June 2008

A Bit Of This & A Bit Of That!

OK, so I haven't been around for a while. I've had so much going on and just haven't been in the "blogging zone". I think I just blogged myself out! Also, I'm not lucky enough to blog totally honestly about what is going on in my life as I have readers that would be hurt or offended or affected by what I wrote about so I don't write about it but I wish I could if that makes sense???

Anyway, I've had a tough few weeks but I'm sorting myself out! My diet went totally to pot and I ended up putting weight on, getting all upset about it and deleting my diet blog. I just don't have the time to do as much as I want with the 2 blogs I already have and cos it wasn't going well it just seemed like a mission and a chore rather than something I enjoyed.

I am finally in the zone now and last Tuesday I started the Lighter Life Diet! It is a bit extreme I know but I AM GOING TO DO IT! I have a friend who did it and went from a size 18 to size 10 in 14 weeks! In the 14 week foundation plan you lose on average 3 stone! BUT......you are not aloud to eat ANY FOOD! You have 4 milkshakes a day which give you all the protein, vitamins & minerals that you need to stay healthy and they are yummy which is a bonus! You have a 2 hour counselling session a week which is the bit I really wanted. I have yo yo dieted for years and I need to work out why I have such a crap relationship with food! You have to get the ok from your doctor and they see you monthly too. Anyway, I have been doing it for 4 days so far and I have already lost 7 pounds! Flipping Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! You have to drink 4 litres of water a day which I am struggling to do as I usually go days without drinking ANYTHING (bad I know) but I am just about managing just over 3 litres and I'm trying to get it up a bit each day.

I have to keep telling myself it is JUST for 3 months, 14 measly weeks and I will have lost all this flabber labber and be slim again. After the 14 weeks they start to introduce food slowly back into your diet. That way you get to know what foods are good for you individually and what foods are trigger foods. Trigger foods are ones that make you more hungry and want to overeat etc. Everyone has different trigger foods. The way they see it is that if you have a problem with alcohol or drugs they remove them TOTALLY from your system so that's what they are doing with the food as FOOD is my DRUG and right now it is making me ill. It is making me fat and miserable and I wanna fix it! I had actually asked my doctor for counselling but was told that because I don't make myself throw up it is not officially classed as an eating disorder. How stupid is that??????! So, I stuff my face and don't throw up which is making me FAT - surely that is still a problem? Anyway, obviously not in the official medical terms! SO, that's why I started Lighter Life, mainly for the counselling as I want to get to the bottom of WHY I binge eat especially when I know it makes me so miserable.

Blimey, can't believe I just said all that out loud!

Kadyn (aka Little Loola) has been much much more active and wanting far more attention, another reason why I have not been blogging as much as I need to entertain her way more than I used to. She has started crawling now and I have been slightly, only slightly mind you, better at keeping her blog updated. Daddy just came to pick her up as she is spending the weekend with him. I am quite relieved as my back is really sore today and I find it really difficult to pick her up and stuff which is very frustrating for both of us.

I am going to TRY to tidy up my house now as it is so much easier without Kadyn around. She gets all upset if I go in a different room to her and if I take her in the room and try to hoover she screams the place down. I don't know why she hates the hoover so much!

After that I'm gonna go over to my Mum's and do the Naming Ceremony invitations or at least try to and possible clean my car. Although I'm tempted to get some little dude to do it at one of the drive in ones - hmmm, that sounds like a much better idea.

Right, finally a BIG SORRY to all the blogging buddies that I have not been over to see lately like Pam and Melanie. I will try to catch up as soon as poss. However, I'm scared to look at Melanie's as she writes SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many posts, I bet there is like 568 to look at! LMAO She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better at keeping up than me!!!!!!!!!!

A big sorry to Jen too as because she went private a little while ago (which I totally understand) she doesn't show up in my google reader anymore. I should make sure I go over to her blog as soon as I've finished looking at the reader wotsit more often!

And my best blogging buddie of all SYD! I love ya, I read your blog all the time, I'm just rubbish at commenting as much as I really want to! I think I will come back to your posts and write what I wanna say once I have done Kadyns lunch, or changed her bum, or put her to bed and then before I know it a month has gone by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, gotta go pee AGAIN - guess that what drinking 4 litres of water a day does!!! Could you imagine if I was going on a long car journey! Nightmare! :o)

2 comments:

sydneypaige said...

MMWWWWWAAAAAAA, I love you sweetie. Just take care of yourself and your little cutie pie, that's plenty to worry about heaven knows. Commenting schmommenting, it's "rubbish." Just be well and hi to your mum. ;-) Love you tons and as usual WISH YOU WERE CLOSER FOR PETE'S SAKE. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jen said...

No need to apologize sweetie! We all have lives and blogging should take the back burner to our family and our health if you ask me :) I'm glad you were able to get a few posts in and update us all on how life is treating you. You know, I completely agree that you can have an eating disorder even if you don't starve yourself of throw-up. That doctor was a fool (sorry if you like him/her!) I've been told by many people and doctors that I have an eating disorder and I don't starve or throw up. I just use food as a drug as well. I also apparently see a way bigger person in the mirror than I really am. I'm not thin to say the least, but not as HUGE as I see myself out to be is what people tell me. I just can't see it. I truly see what I see and have been told I really should see a counselor about this to try and sort it all out. ANYWAYS, here I am rambling on again as usual. Take care of yourself and know I'm thinking about you!