OK, So I'm joining Meme Monday where we save up our memes and awards and post them on Mondays. Then I go over to Melanie's Blog and sign Mr. Linky so that we can all visit each other.
This is the first time I have ever been tagged and I'm really chuffed - thanks Melanie :o)
This meme is called Kind Fives and you have to list five kind things you do for yourself. List five kind things you do for your closest friend, partner or child and list five kind things you have done for a stranger. You then have to Tag five people.
So, here goes.............
Five kind things things I do for myself:
1. I do my nails every 2 weeks, I don't actually have any REAL ones so I use stick on jobs but they do the trick and make me feel much more attractive and I get lots of compliments on how nice my nails are. My reply to those compliments is usually "Thanks, they are FAKE" as I'm rubbish at lying!
2. I make time for my friends and family - spending time with them makes me smile :o)
3. I get quite a few early nights as I need sleeeeeeeeeeeep.
4. I've started to do my shopping online.
5. I make my home nice.
Five kind things I do for my Little Loola:
1. I tell her I love her all the time.
2. I play silly games with her and make her laugh.
3. I have built up a little library of books over the last few years in preparation for when I can read stories with her. I even bought kids books before I even knew I was pregnant. I know - I'm a bit weird ;o)
4. I snuggle up with her on my chest and we have naps together (not sure that is kind to her or to me as I love it) :o)
5. I pay a little bit into her trust fund EVERY month even though I'm a single mummy on benefits - every little bit counts I reckon.
List five kind things I have done for a stranger:
1. Invited them to live with me at my mums (I was 17 at the time and the stranger had nowhere to live - we are still real good friends to this day and she is obviously no longer a stranger).
2. Volunteered my time - I'm looking into this again right now as I want to do something "useful" again.
3. Smiled :o) (This one was on Melanie's list too but I have it listed as one of my LIFE GOALS that I wrote years ago) A smile is catching and brightens up EVERYTHING!
4. Commented on their blog if I thought it was good or amusing.
5. Rushed out and helped the delivery man when he fell up the curb outside my kitchen window - poor guy scrapped all his leg up :o(
Five people I tag:
3. My special friend SingleSuperMama
I am trying to get another 2 ;o)