Friday 7 March 2008

Friday's Feast #1

Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

Briteny Spears, so I could get myself the support and help that I needed to get better and get my kiddies back! (I just wanna give her a hug and tell everyone to give her a break and leave her alone - she is poorly bless her)

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

5 - I prefer text or email - I can explain myself so much better in writing - I get all discomboobilated sometimes if I am trying to stand up for myself and be assertive. Give me a pen or a keyboard and I'm SOOOOOOOO much better :o)

Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

Daisy's Dream - I did a run for them and raised quite a bit of money. They support children who have lost their mums or dads.

Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

Chicken Korma
A few people have said they have never heard of this so thought I better elaborate - I think it is more common over here in England than it is in the USA. It is chicken in a coconut and almond sauce (I could just have the sauce to be honest) with pilau rice and a chapati which is kind of like a flour tortilla. It is an indian dish and is absolutely scrummy. I ate this almost every day for over a month when I was pregnant. I had awful morning sickness and for some strange reason it was the only thing I could eat that didn't make me wanna puke :o)


Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

Nope (and if I get it now I am going to blame this blog)


Check out Friday's Feast to visit more participants.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Never heard of Chicken Korma, but it MUST be good ;)

Patti said...

I've never heard of your main course.

Your appetizer is very thoughtful! :)

Happy Friday!

Melanie said...

Me too- if we get the flu now- it's the blogs fault.

Jen said...

Love the update! This dish sounds delicious!!!!!

Trace said...

I love chicken korma! :) Actually I love most Indian cuisine.. hehe :)

Trace

Pam said...

The flu is hitting hard in my area --I'm checkig my figers crossed but we all seem a bit yuk right now. Great answers!!