Wednesday 5 March 2008

Back On It - Update

OK, it is 23:47 and I should be in bed....AGAIN ! But, as usual I am addicted to this silly computer ARGH :o(

Anyways, I did NOT drink my 4 glasses of water. I did drink 2 glasses of diet sprite (does that count?) and I did NOT eat my 2 portions of fruit and veg (oh hold up, I did have sag aloo in with my chicken korma curry so that is 1 portion and oh hold up some more as there is also potatoe in sag aloo so that is 2 - wooooooooooo hooooooooooo) .....BUT, I didn't eat any cake, biscuits or chocolate (choc milk doesn't count right?) so all in all I didn't do 2 bad LOL

Anyway....na night XXXXXXXX

2 comments:

Pam said...

You don't want to over do it right away - ease into it. going with that theory- you had a GREAT first day! ;)

Melanie said...

You did a lot better than me. After I wrote my post last night about having a pretty good day- I had a big bowl of ice cream :(