Tuesday 19 February 2008

I must go to bed, I must go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what is wrong with me. I am knackered ALL day long and I wish for 7.30 to come round so I can put little Loola to bed and go straight to bed myself and then......................I don't go to bed!!!!!!!!!!! I fanny around on this poxy computer and before I know it, it is past 10pm!!!! I know I am going to be knackered in the morning when Loola wakes up at 5.30! so what the hell is wrong with me? Why don't I go to bed? ......I'm flipping addicted!!!!!!!!! that's what is wrong with me!!!! I am addicted to blogging and movie making and photo editing and blogging and reading blogs and more flipping blogging - there was a part of me today that actually thought it would probably be for the best if my lap top broke again and had to be sent away to be fixed cos then and only then would there be any chance of me getting some sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!! I AM NOW GOING TO BED! :o)

No comments: