Tuesday 19 February 2008

Furry Timberlands

OK, so I had the weirdest dream last night. Me and Darren were sitting on top of a car (like on the roof) just chilling. I was heavily pregnant and a big truck pulled up by the side of us. Darren said they were his new B&O speakers that he had bought for himself. I got all annoyed and said "you haven't bought speakers BEFORE paying me my money back have you?" and he said "no" and ran off into his flat (which was an old peoples home). Then this horrible man called Jason (I won't mention surnames just in case) and Rude Boy ran past me with a branding iron thing like they use to stamp a cows bum. It wasn't hot but Jason stuck it on my FURRY timberland boots and laughed and it made the fur fall off! I proceeded to tell them what complete arseholes they all are and then woke up!!!! FURRY timberlands!!!! What the hell is all that about????????????????????

No comments: