Tuesday 31 January 2017

Thankful

So I have decided to write down what I'm thankful for each day. Something that went right, something I did or someone else did. Anything really that is positive!

So today I'm really pleased that I walked to school with the boys to collect Kadyn. I don't walk the boys as much as I should for one reason or another but as I'm feeling a lot better in myself and not in so much pain I've decided to focus on being better at getting them out and about on a regular basi. I know this will be good for them and good exercise for me and Kadyn too. I'm chuffed that I've done it two days in a row! Little steps....one day at a time!

I've also stayed within my calories for 2 days in a row!

My friend came over today for a chat because she was feeling down. I'm really glad she felt she could talk to me and that I might make things a little easier.

I apologised to Kadyn today for being too busy and being on the phone or the computer always working or reading something. I said that for the next half an hour I was turning the pc off and putting the phone down and that she had my 100% undivided attention. The smile on her face was priceless. We played role play for a while as she pretended to be a gymnast who broke her leg. Cody was the doctor and Smudge was the nurse! We chatted and hugged. It was lovely! I'm going to do that more often! 😊

Well, that turned into more than a one liner of what I'm grateful for! As per usual I've waffled on but hey ho....that's why my blog is named what it is I guess! 😂😂😂

No comments: