Wednesday 29 February 2012

Tired.com

I'm so tired! I can't even explain how tired I am. Not the tired like you get when you have been partying all night or if you had a bad nights sleep. The type of tired that you feel like there are lead weights attached to your eye lids. Like someone has drugged your drink with some kind of horse tranquilizer, the type when it feels like someone is squashing your head together. The type when you wake up in the morning and spend all day looking forward to bedtime just so you can go to sleep. The type that fills you with guilt cos you want to be a fun mum that has energy to play but all you want to do is close your eyes in a nice dark room and listen to absolutely nothing! I do NOT want this crappy Fibromyalgia and it's chronic fatigue! I wish it would GO AWAY!

No comments: